At the Law Office of M.
Suarez, LLC, we concentrate in the general practice of law, offering a
broad spectrum of legal services in the following practice areas: real
estate and estate planning, employment litigation, commercial
litigation, business law, collections law, condemnation proceedings,
labor and employment law, matrimonial law, and municipal law.
With offices in New York, New York and Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, we
are capable of tailoring our services to represent individuals, small to
mid-size companies, and larger corporations. The firm represents
clients in transactional matters, mergers, claims before federal and
state courts, and various administrative agencies.
|Our practice areas include:
- Real Estate - including purchases, sales, leases, foreclosures, short-sales, refinances
Planning - preparation of Last Will and Testament, Living Will, Health
Care Directive, Durable Power of Attorney, and Living Trusts
- Business Law - formation of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, contract negotiations
- Collections Law - pursuing and/or defending collection of past due accounts, commercial and consumer
- Matrimonial Law - divorces, name changes, child support and alimony payments
Law - defended over 1,000 cases charging various moving violations
including DWI's and possession of controlled dangerous substances
- Civil Litigation - representing Plaintiffs and Defendants in various civil cases, from Small Claims to Law Division
- Commercial Litigation - representing business owners in various disputes
- Employment Litigation - representing employees and employers in
matters alleging state and federal violations including discrimination,
harassment, retaliation, and unlawful terminations
Suarez, Esq. has been involved in a variety of commercial and
employment litigation matters including defending various state and
federal employment discrimination claims, and enforcement of restrictive
Ms. Suarez has experience in a variety of
transactional matters including: the purchase and sale of commercial and
residential properties including cooperatives, condominiums, and
residential dwellings; the development of residential dwellings;
negotiation of lease agreements; condemnation proceedings, representing
both the condemning authority and private land owners; purchase of
franchise; sale of business; and bulk transfer of business assets.
Ms. Suarez has been involved in various family law matters, including
contested and uncontested divorce proceedings; enforcement of divorce
orders and separation agreements; and collection of unpaid alimony and
child support payments.
Ms. Suarez has successfully defended
business and individual clients in over 500 municipal court matters
alleging various moving violations, including driving while suspended,
driving without insurance, driving while intoxicated, and driving in
possession of controlled dangerours substances.
Whatever your concern, we want to hear from you.